Friday, April 26, 2013

Long time no blog...

Hey welcome back! 

As our semester is winding down and graduation is looming near. I think it is important to say... thank you all for baring with us while we haven't blogged in a while is because our portfolios were due and such. I have found  zero time to post! I hate that I have left you all. I really need to vent and say I am not looking forward to not seeing everyone around campus after May 10th! I am so sad but I am looking forward and hoping to sparkle in my near future.

(because having power naps instead of sleep is what we do)

As for me I have had ups and downs and days that I have felt like crying, days that have rocked, days that have been memorable, and days that have been just down right miserable but I think that goes for everyone. I think that one thing that we can say about our day today is that It will be just down right perfect because I am just so sparkly  When Life gets you just remember that we are here and we want to shine. We deserve to let people know how sometimes crazy, and what fun we really have. Sarah and I may decide to post some pictures of some of our crazy road trips! :) And when I say crazy I mean late nights crazy driving and just the choice to go left, right, or straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment