Sunday, May 5, 2013

Drunken nights and hangover mornings

Well if the title didn't tell you what this blog post was going to be about SURPRISE... I would like you to know that no I don't drink this is more or less about BOYS and their little drunken nights. I wish the guy would just notice me and not go and get drunk with his friends. None the less he refuses to come and visit me. I know that I am moving out of the dorms and he is going to move far way... like 3+ hours. I know that he will be moving closer at some point this summer but it will become more like 2.5 hours. but I want him now. I want him to realize that I am here and that I want to be noticed. I want him to think again when he says good bye to me. I see the way he looks at me. I know why he asks me to leave. He doesn't want to be hurt again. I will miss him so much. I don't know what else to do. I just have to move away and get on with my life. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment